Saturday, January 17, 2015

With a little help from my friends...

Hi folks...the project for next Saturday's workshop at The Papeterie is done and dusted...
and with yesterday's Friday Girls outing cancelled...one of my buddies has been laid low by a winter bug...I was all set to get stuck into the KITTING...
BUT I got a little bit distracted when Mr Postie arrived with some "happy mail"...woohoo...I'm excited...my Bundle of Stitched Shapes...Stitched Slopes and Hills and Cute Village Dies from the Cold Hands Warm Heart Collection have arrived from Simon Says Stamp
but I'm even more excited about my fabulous new toy...
I've been lusting after this top of the range Bosch Glue Pen for ages...from the same company that make high quality power tools but at £28.95 felt it was an unnecessary spend when I already have a glue gun that is as old as the hills but still works perfectly. Problem was that my bestest buddies Dawny and Enfys have been raving about it so when Best Western popped into my Inbox to tell me I had accumulated £25 of Reward Vouchers and I could spend them at Amazon...well say no more...I was over there like a shot and also managed to pick up 100 compatible glue sticks for £6. And Dawny and Enfys are right on the button...this is the bees knees when it comes to hot glueing...it is what it says...a HOT GLUE PEN...laying down either a small dot or an extra thin line...gone are the huge dollops of red hot "guaranteed to burn your fingers" molten glue and my best friend is also cordless and battery operated...what's not to like. What a joy it is to have great friends who are only too happy to give me the nod when they find fabulous products...thanks girls.
And after spending yesterday afternoon just playing with a glue gun...it's time to get real and get back to the kitting...see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx