Saturday, January 3, 2015

Drastic Measures...

Hi folks...I know it's the 3rd day of  January but without consulting the calendar...I wouldn't have a scooby-do which day of the week it is...does that sound familiar and after a week of celebrating my digestive system has gone into meltdown...blame all the festive food and the "just can't resist" constant nibbling...my body clock doesn't know if it's coming or going...going to bed well after midnight and waking up to find I've missed half the day is a "burning the candle at both ends" lifestyle that this old body can't handle anymore. So it's time for drastic measures...a good old kick up the butt for starters...a return to the thrice daily "blow away the cobwebs" strolls with the Furry Boy and I'm banning myself from going anywhere near the fridge for the next week...absolutely determined to stop myself sliding down the very tempting slippery slope of over-indulgence. Number One on the New Year's Resolution List.
But will this new found resolve stand me in good stead when it comes to facing today's task...the dreaded step-by-steps...
New Year's Resolution Number 2 is to bite the bullet and face my nemesis as each project is finished or will I fall by the wayside...chicken out as I normally do and leave them all to the end resulting in one great big... lots of coffee...pulling on of big girl knickers and much sighing...session at the keyboard.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx