Friday, October 7, 2016

What a week...

Hi folks...it's Friday and what a week...the cubbyhole crew have been busy with a variety of projects ranging from...
VINTAGE


AUTUMN LEAVES...
and SPOOKY...
and the production line would have been a whole lot busier if I hadn't spent 2 days online at the Hermes International Live Chat Helpline trying to locate the whereabouts of the Fiskars Samples Parcel...being fobbed off with excuse after excuse..."need to wait 24 hours for the tracking system to update/the tracking system is experiencing problems"...seriously I was losing the will to live and the Furry Boy's face captured the mood in the cubbyhole perfectly...
But I wasn't giving up and on Wednesday afternoon  found myself chatting with Katherine who promised faithfully to resolve the problem...oh yeah here we go again I thought and no-one was more surprised than I when true to her word an e-mail popped into my Inbox at 10pm that night...parcel located and tracking link attached. It sure does restore your faith in human nature when people care about customer service and are willing to go that extra mile to help out. We're not out of the woods until the parcel has been delivered but at least I know it hasn't disappeared into that "lost parcel" black hole.
And in celebration I'm joining the Friday Girls for a much needed kick up my heels day. Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you all on Monday with my project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx