Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Off On A Tangent...Again

Hi folks...it's All Sytems Go in the cubbyhole...I've been cracking on with this month's DT Projects for Inspiration Emporium and I'll be sharing Project 2 tomorrow...
but it's time to move on to Project 3 with the Recipe Card Box Die and I decided to use what is probably my most favourite of all time Tim Holtz Paper Stash Pads...the gorgeous Wallflower...sometimes us crafters are inundated with inspiration...sometimes not but even when you have an idea firmly fixed in your mind of what you want to make...there's no guarantee that's how it will turn out. With the recipe box and cards die cut and covered with yummy papers...
I've had a change of heart...a last minute lightbulb moment and I'm heading down the "off on a tangent" road but that's crafting for you. And before I go...it's confession time...I got lots of lovely e-mails congratulating me on my artistic skills when I posted this...
you all fell in love with this beautiful sketch of my gorgeous Furry Boy but I need to set the record straight...
1.  I can't draw for toffee...that's why I love stamping and...
2.  This beautiful sketch was a gift from my very talented buddy Alexandra...she asked me to send her a photograph to work from and wow I was absolutely blown away when the sketch of my very handsome guy arrived...the likeness is uncanny...I was lost for words...overcome with emotion and will treasure it forever.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx